Every year, NIFRO and NAROM will award the NIFRO-Award for the best space related master thesis.
The award will be preseted at the annual space industry dinner in february in Oslo, and the prize is 20 000 NOK.
The purpose of the award is to:
- Stimulate to establishing and development of relevant Master Theses from industry and educational institutions within space industry and technology.
- Motivate Master students to extra efforts in pursuit of relevant Thesis assignments
- Strengthen and formalize the cooperation between Norwegian space industry and academia.
- Contribute to the recruitment to Norwegian space industry.
- Enhance the understanding of the use of space business as an innovation driver
The award ceremony takes place at the annual Space Conference, Space Dinner, the first week of February each year.
Below you will find a list of previous winners. Click on name to read an interview with the winner.