EmLogic is an Embedded Systems design centre in Norway. We specialise in Embedded Software, FPGA and Hardware for high quality. We invest a lot in methodology improvement to assure that we provide the best possible service to our customers. EmLogic takes on any challenge from specifi-cation via design/implementation to verification and test. We also help our customers with reviews,
sparring, methodology, courses and IP when requested. EmLogic believes in an honest and open re-lation with our customers.
We aim to build the leading expert community for Embedded Systems and FPGA in Norway, and we are well on the way to achieving that, as we already have grown from 1 person in January 2021 to 16 in August, and we continue to grow.
We are currently working Software for Orion (testing) – on ESA’s European Service Module (via KSS), and on FPGA development methodology – on ESA’s UVVM project.
As our company history is very short, we also mention that we have worked on the development of the following projects:
– The Mars rover: FPGA in cooperation with FFI
– Solar Orbiter: FPGA for KSS
– Various communication projects: FPGA for Kongsberg Norspace
– Various ESA-project working with Kongsberg SpaceTec, Eidel and Kongsberg Kjeller
Key products and/or services in the portfolio:
– Design services for Embedded Software, Hardware and FPGA
– Verification services for FPGA
– Test services for SW and HW
– Sparring and Reviews for Embedded Software, Hardware and FPGA
– Methodology support and IP services
– UVVM development
– FPGA design and verification courses
Managing Director: Espen Tallaksen
Link to website: http://www.emlogic.no